Manager – e-Learning
The LK Domain Registry is the sole administrator for web addresses that end in “.lk”. Since its inception in 1990, The Registry has worked to improve Internet in the country.
TThe Registry’s training division develops the ICT capabilities of our citizens and has developed a number of on-line courses (available at http://training.domains.lk/) which are delivered on-line and through partners. We are now looking for an energetic individual to lead the division. An attractive remuneration awaits the right candidate.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the development of new e-learning courses, and maintain and improve existing courses.
- Manage the direct delivery of courses via the learning management system.
- Work with partner institutes to deliver courses in hybrid mode.
- Market the courses via social media and channels.
- Degree in a relevant field. Preference will be given those with a Masters or other postgraduate qualifications.
- 5 Years plus experience in learning management.
- A good knowledge of e-Learning and training material development.
- Team Player with Team Management Skills
- Communication skills in Sinhala, English and preferably Tamil
- Accuracy of Work
- Credibility, Commitment & Dedication